Saturday, March 8, 2008

Still working on site




I have done my newletter link. See the bottom of my blog page and sign up! You will get up to date information about Gecko Jewelry. Where I will be with my jewelry as in shows, stores, fairs. What I am up to and extra specials and savings that you only get when you sign up.

I also have a guestbook please sign in and make a comment. I welcome everyone!
I have also added some wonderful Etsy friends and my favorite stores please take a look at their site as well.
Thanks for those that have posted a comment and remember my sale on my etsy site. Email/convo me telling me you saw my blog and I will take an additional 20% off your total of purchases. Just convo me with what jewelry (s) you want and I will change the price and do a special hold for you. That easy and you also get free shipping U.S. and Canada. Anywhere else just $5.00. Don't pass this up!

http://www.geckojewelry.etsy.com/






3 comments:

Leanne Lonergan said...

Keep going Gecko. You are setting up a lovely blog. Just think ...you will be an expert when you are through!!!

Gecko Jewelry said...

Oh I wish! I am having so much trouble with counter, newsletter email addy sign up so forth.HTML and stuff are getting to me.
Thanks for the wonderful inspiration. Jeanna

Dharma Designs said...

Lovely blog!
http://dharmadesigns.blogspot.com/