Sunday, March 9, 2008

Treasury West

I did a Treasury West!!

I am so excited I got in to do a treasury. Here is a link to view it. I just love it, it is full of paisley. You can't go wrong with paisley. http://www.etsy.com/treasury_list_west.php?room_id=3665

As you can see I have been busy working on this blog. I think I am almost done. I will start here pretty soon with showcasing a Etsian for the month. I will get this going and have it ready to post the first of April. I will make some questions and have then answer them and we will go through her/his shop and get the pictures picked so forth. It will be a process so I think by April 1st I should have it all ready.
I am off for the day. We have a window company coming over and getting ideas for out windows, we need some blinds and curtains. Gosh what they have out know to choose from and colors it is overwhelming. Then I am going to bead make some jewelry, do laundry, take some pictures of some jewelry and post them today or tomorrow, and catch up with my bookwork.
Have a good Sunday.

5 comments:

William said...

Thank you so much for helping etsy shop owners out through your blog. There are a lot of beautiful shops on their site, but it is hard for some to get the traffic they deserve. Well written and i hope the store has much success to you! I am not sure on the etiquette here, but I would love to have my shop on your site. www.williamdohman.etsy.com
Best

Anonymous said...

You go girl! I haven't had the nerve to do a Treasury yet and I'm not sure I have enough stuff anyway, but I'll get there...I hope!

Krazy Kate Designs said...

Very nice! I saw your comment on We Love Etsy that you started a blog and it's very nice!

Amanda said...

Very cool treasury...I saw gecko jewelry and I had to check this out...great items...LOve them.
amanda

Gecko Jewelry said...

Thanks guys for the wonderful comments. I am headed to look at your site William. Have a great day guys. Kate you can do it! I did not think I could and it is as easy as 1,2,3! Just have to keep up on it. That is my hardest part right now.