Monday, March 17, 2008

Update...


I have selected my first estian owner and I have also notified her and I am in the process of interviewing her. I will have the article and pictures of her store up by Sunday! So keep an eye out for that.
I am also meeting with a few business this week that have already told me that they will put my jewelry in their store. I am excited about this. I have been making jewelry all this past weekend. I am just so happy that it is spring break for us this week is a full week for me.

I am also meeting with a lady that makes a living on craft shows and her crafts. She is a lady that is full of information, I am so excited to meet with her tomorrow and get as much information as I can from her as well as contact people.

O.k. I am off to make some more jewelry and get my house cleaned. I will post back this week once I have some information on how things went with my contacts. Have a great day.

Tip of the Week!!
If you don't know what to do with your jewelry that has not sold for months. Why not put several in a bag and make grab bags. Put them in clear ziplock bags. Example you may have a $20.00 necklace and then add 2 sets of earrings. (earrings are cheap to make pretty much pennies) They think they are getting a good deal! Price it at $20.00. You can do $10, 20, 30. Or you can even say buy one get the other 1/2 off. Just to get rid of them and make a few sales. Hope this gets you thinking about what to do with jewelry that does not sell as well as get ready for the craft shows that are coming up!

2 comments:

Callooh Callay said...

Four posts, a great tip, and a featured Etsian--your blog is definitely on its way (mine's not much older!). Looking good!

Gecko Jewelry said...

Thank you for looking, it is coming along. I changed my counter and lost 245 views. I am a bit bumbed but better to do it in the first few days then months later.